Line
Line
Line
Line
Line

Message Boards

Class of 1982
Let Us Re-Unite Here!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

View my chat or to Maple M Mesos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> Where Are You Now?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsgoldfastshop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:06 am    Post subject: View my chat or to Maple M Mesos Reply with quote

When I've deleted off someone my friend list I damn well wish to maintain them as deleted. I do not want them to Maple M Mesos view their conversation. At times people will see friend chat with no ign connected to it. I understand the last time this occurred it was somebody who was formerly on my BL speaking on a different character.There is important chat lag. Sometimes, something a person types in bl doesn't appear for anywhere from 1 to 30 min. Individuals have a message about chat servers being active.

Occasionally buddy chat'breaks' also. People have whispered me wondering I did't react and I have needed to say noone has said anything in BL for 10 minutes. Maplestory is suppose to be a social game. It is very tricky to play socially when it's nigh on impossible to actually be social.

Anticipate theme cheap Maplestory 2 Mesos dungeon

It's understood that the system makes good gears potential to be produced by in-game manner only and let the game significantly less pay-to-win. But who is actually the royalties out of the system?

Legit low lvl players generally won't camp within an uncommon map for hours to spawn elite bosses, nor do many or them can address them easily (without massive pot use and death counts). They often, however, go to motif dungeons or PQ for a quicker and less boring lvling up way, while spiders never do this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> Where Are You Now? All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: