Line
Line
Line
Line
Line

Message Boards

Class of 1982
Let Us Re-Unite Here!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What could go Runescape gold wrong in a individual's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> The Darters Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rsgoldfastshop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:04 am    Post subject: What could go Runescape gold wrong in a individual's Reply with quote

As for the files on Columbine and serial killers, Pillault says researching such tragedies is par for the course in his loved ones. "Since I was a comparatively young child, we have discussed killers and serial killers. We were always kind of curious what could go Runescape gold wrong in a individual's life to make them think this was OK. I had no intention of finding out for myself what it might feel like to do these things to other people. I just had a bit of an interest in the macabre."

Pillault's mother, Stacy Harkins, affirmed this at a March 2018 interview with The Outline. "The exact same way other families talk whatever their hobbies are, that has been similar to our hobby," she said.

Nevertheless, two of Pillault's ex-girlfriends testified against him. Both said that Pillault was especially obsessed with Columbine, which he'd planned out how he would attack Oxford High at a laptop computer. Pillault repeatedly denied that, and if he testified, he"stipulated to the Buy Osrs gold fact that no weapons, bombs, incendiary substances, substances that could be used to make bombs, or even drawings of assault plans" were found inside his property.

In addition, he reaffirmed that he along with the other player had only been"trolling" every other, which he explained as"saying random things to upset" people.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Class of 1982 Forum Index -> The Darters Lounge All times are GMT - 3 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: